Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are valid at the time of placing the order but are subject to change without notice. Although we make every effort to ensure advertised prices are correct, there may be occasions where an incorrect price is advertised. Under these circumstances we are not obliged to supply goods at the advertised price where there is an error in any said price.
- Please note that prices advertised do not include VAT, which at present we are not obliged to charge.
Website Images of Goods
- Photos on the site are to be used only as a guide. From time to time manufacturers may change colours, sizes or other details of their products.
- We advise any customer who is unsure of the product(s) they intend ordering to contact us prior to placing an order Contact Us. <
- Full payment must be made in advance of delivery via Paypal, either through Guest Checkout or Members' checkout, by any of the card types currently supported by Paypal.
- If it is not possible to use a credit or debit card please place your order by cheque sent to the following address: Trax Controls, 112 Sprowston Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 4QH, UK.
- Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to "Trax Controls". Please note that we cannot despatch goods until cheques have cleared (usually within four days). Postal orders will do need clearance.
- For security reasons, when placing an order, you must give your full name, address and postcode, which must be the same as that held by the payment card company.
- Except for special orders, goods purchased from us may be returned within seven days of receipt for a refund, providing you have notified us in writing of your intention to return items in person, by post, by fax, or by e-mail within these seven days.
- The goods must be returned to the above address and the cost of packing and returning any goods will be at the customer’s expense.
- Please use a suitable service when returning goods, as we cannot be held responsible for any returned goods lost in transit.
- We must receive goods within 14 days of receipt, and any goods returned must be received by us in the condition they were received by the customer.
- Goods will only be refunded if they are in the condition that they were received by the customer.
- A full refund will be made within 28 days of the goods being received back by us, less any shipping charge if delivery was outside the UK.
- This condition does not affect your rights on the return of faulty goods.
- Use of your Trax Controls gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- Gift vouchers remain the property of Gaugemaster Controls Ltd who maintains the right to cancel the voucher in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher. The voucher can only be used to purchase goods of equal or larger value.
- Your gift voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation, after which the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- In cases where your gift voucher is lost or stolen, Trax Controls is unable to replace or reimburse the voucher. Trax Controls cannot be held responsible for the any gift voucher lost as a result of theft or fraud.
- All gift vouchers have a unique number which is required for purchases . TraxControls cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the voucher number has become known to another party.
- Should you return product(s) purchased using a gift voucher for an exchange of a lesser value, any refund amount due will be credited by a separate voucher.
- Any details held will be used only by Trax Controls, and will not be passed on to any other parties unless necessary to complete the processing of your order.