- The flat rate UK carriage charge is £5.00, delivery is by Royal Mail First-Class Signed-For service. Mainland UK orders above a value of £50.00 are sent carriage
free, using Royal Mail Second Class Signed-For service.
- Overseas customers are charged shipping by weight, calculated at checkout. Orders are sent by Airmail, signed and tracked.
- PLEASE NOTE: Because of changes brought about by Brexit, deliveries to EU countries may now be subject to import duty,
- This is payable by customers in their country of residence.
Delivery of Goods in Stock
- Delivery of goods that are in stock will usually be within the carrier’s specified delivery time depending on the service chosen.
- Items out of stock will be placed on back order and supplied when available.
- Pre-order items are supplied as soon as stock becomes available.
- Any item on back order can be cancelled at any time up to the point of despatch, apart from items that have been specially ordered or built, which cannot be cancelled without our prior agreement.
- Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers.